As anybody who watches television or is up to date on medical breakthroughs knows, Dr. Oz is one of the preeminent doctors leading the charge for healthier living. Dr. Oz’s unique mixture of scientific and medical knowledge, passion for helping others and ability to reach the masses makes him one of the most influential doctors in the world; when he talks, people listen.
So, what does that mean for Garcinia Cambogia Extract (HCA), something that Dr. Oz recently called “the Holy Grail for weight loss” on his popular television show? Does Garcinia Cambogia Extract really provide you with the results Dr. Oz claims it does? And where does it come from? What are the side effects? There are many questions like these and we’ll answer as many of them as we can for you here in this Garcinia Cambogia Extract review.
What is Garcinia Cambogia Extract?
Garcinia Cambogia Extract is a supplement that comes from the rind of the Garcinia Cambogia fruit (a small pumpkin-shaped fruit which is more widely known as a tamarind in many areas). The Garcinia Cambogia fruit has been around for a long, long time. People who live in regions where the Garcinia Cambogia fruit grows in its native environment have known about its health-giving benefits and have been safely enjoying them for centuries thanks to its compound called HCA or Hydroxycitric acid.
Why is Garcinia Cambogia Extract Gaining in Popularity Now?
The recent popularity of the Garcinia Cambogia Extract supplement can be ascribed to Dr. Julie Chen, a well-known and well-respected specialist dealing in health and wellness. Dr. Chen’s work with the Garcinia Cambogia Extract caught Dr. Oz’s eye, specifically the findings on how safe the Garcinia Cambogia Extract is.
Dr. Chen’s studies proved that those taking Garcinia Cambogia Extract lost two to three times more weight than those not taking the supplement. This equates to an average of ten pounds per month. What’s even more amazing is that they did this without changing their dietary habits or exercise routines. In essence, Garcinia Cambogia Extract just made the people involved in the studies lose weight while doing nothing.
Clinical studies: Below you can find an abstract of some of the clinical studies made on garcinia supplements:
- The positive effects of the extract on reducing body weight and preventing visceral fat accumulation.
- Lowering critical factors such as LDL cholesterol (also called “bad cholesterol”), triglycerides and serum leptin.
- Increasing the levels of HDL cholesterol ( “good cholesterol”) and serotonin (strong benefits on Depression, migraine and insomnia).
- Garcinia was showing a good safety profile with no significant adverse effects across 8 weeks in one of the studies.
This both intrigued and captured Dr. Oz’s attention.
How the Garcinia Cambogia Extract Works to Help You Lose Weight
The Garcinia Cambogia Extract works as a dual action fat buster. The first principle the supplement works on is suppressing your appetite. Next, it actually prevents fat from being made. These two reasons were enough (combined with the Dr. Chen’s findings) to cause Dr. Oz to anoint Garcinia Cambogia Extract as The Holy Grail of Weight Loss.
Dr. Oz also pointed out that:
• Garcinia Cambogia Extract acts as a fat blocker, meaning fat cells will not be permitted to form. This leaves the excess fat that you take in nowhere to store inside the body, meaning it passes through your system more rapidly.
• Works as an appetite suppressant, helping to control your cravings. This means you’ll feel less hungry and in turn, take in less excess fat; you’ll only eat as much as you need
• Works by decreasing your current amount of belly fat. It specifically zeros in on belly fat and helps to eliminate it.
• Helps emotional eaters because the supplement has been shown to cause an increase in serotonin levels. This helps to balance out mood swings and alleviate the symptoms of stress and depression. Those who “stress eat” or look for solace in food will not do so as much, two of the major causes of overeating and weight gain.
• Further, Garcinia Cambogia Extract manages the levels of Cortisol in your body, a hormone that is directly tied to stress levels.
Does Garcinia Cambogia Extract Work?
It’s difficult for anyone to fully trust any weight loss supplement on the market right now, specifically because there are too many people who have tried to cash in directly on people’s desperation, caring little if they provided real deal solutions that actually work.
Luckily, Garcinia Cambogia does not fall into the list of modern-day snake oil solutions – it is an effective dual action weight loss supplement that both turns your body into a fat burning furnace by suppressing your cravings for foods that will make you happy while at the same time stunting your body’s ability to produce unnecessary amounts of fat in the first place.
The Garcinia Cambogia has been clinically proven to change the biochemistry of your internal systems that are responsible for creating new fat cells, helping you to slow down and in many cases completely stop the process of adding more and more body fat in the process. This shuttles all of those components directly out of your body – pushing them quickly through your digestive system and out as waste faster than you could imagine.
Garcinia Cambogia is also a powerful diet suppressant and craving killer, helping you to control the portions that you eat while at the same time helping your body feel full so that you don’t snack as often as you could. This has a transformative effect throughout your body and your life, as Dr. Oz and so many other weight loss professionals have said that it’s not so much the foods we eat that are making us fat as much as it is the indiscriminate snacking we do all throughout the day.
Are all Garcinia Cambogia Extract Supplements the Same?
Now that you can be sure that it works, there is one more thing you need to know, something we just slightly touched on. There are tons of companies that are making Garcinia Cambogia Extract supplements and putting them up for sale. Dr. Oz stressed the importance of certain qualifications you need to look for when choosing a Garcinia Cambogia Extract supplement. They are:
• The name Garcinia Cambogia (HCA) is on the bottle
• Contains at least 50% HCA (hydroxycitric acid)
• Serving Dosage: 1000 MG
• No Fillers, Binders, or Artificial Ingredients
All in all, if you’re ready to take your weight loss to the next level, Garcinia Cambogia can give you the distinct advantage you’ve been searching so desperately for. To find a very special offer on Pure Garcinia Cambogia, a supplement that is in-line with Dr. Oz personal recommendations and guidelines for choosing a Garcinia Cambogia Extract, click the link below.
* Worldwide Shipping Available!
© Copyright “Garcinia Cambogia Extract Review” 2014